Posted March 12, 2008on:
so, I went to the Livedocs and, here’s how I learned it:
You have to download and/or install the following files (Assuming you have windows as your OS):
1. Create a folder named “HelloWorld”.
2. Create 2 files, named “HelloWorld-app.xml” , “HelloWorld.html” that should be in “HelloWorld” directory.
3. copy AIRAliases.js from ADL frameworks directory to HelloWorld directory.
4. edit HelloWorld-app.xml, and save it with this text:
5. edit HelloWorld.html and save it with this text:
To test the application , go to command console , and type:
6. use the ADT utility to package the application into an AIR installation file.
Air applications must be digitally signed, especially for commercial distribution for application security. See AIR security for more details and information.
Create the HelloWorld Air application file by typing this in the command console: