Archive for the ‘personal’ Category
I thought to blog my experiences and give advice on creating web apps. I can’t explain each of the items below right now, but I guess it will be easy to understand them.
1. Plan,plan,plan. It doesn’t really hurt to plan anything.
2. Know when several people is more needed than a one-man-team in developing web applications. You will always need help in some areas. may it be testing, prototyping, budgeting,etc.
3. make documentation of all your progress, or at least make comments line-by-line so you would know why you coded it that way.
4. use an effective code control system, so you could have a history of your previous work and revert back the changes.
5. decide where it is convenient to use a popular PHP framework or just create your own.
There! I said almost everything. If you wish to add some more please put it on as a comment.
No, I did not do this just for the reason of showing off, dude. I want to show you this bar graph I just did using Adobe Illustrator CS3. The bar graph shows how much of my time at work is consumed.
if you still remember that on my previous post, I was able to create a bootable ubuntu Hardy Heron on my usb flash drive. But, I just re-formatted my usb drive to experiment again on a different idea.
That was last year, June, when I first went to Daniel’s blog and read this article about the feeling of boredom in programming. I blogged about it here in wordpress hosted blogsite.
There were 2 people who commented on my blog post. The first one was nakatawa. That is a friend of mine (we met in college) who lives now and work as a computer engineer in the United States . And the second was Daniel himself. He said that it was the programming in question if it is the right thing to do.
Once again this year, The feeling is killing me. This time, it feels more frightening, as it tells me to be afraid of the future. IT is more like dictating me what to do and I tend to feel to be in less control.